Who is a leader to you? Do you want to be a leader? Are you a Leader?
Regardless of where you are in your journey of being a leader, whether you have the desire to inspire or want to realize the leadership skills you already have. Learning from others can help you reach your goal. With the above thought in mind here I've complained 50 Best Quotes on Leadership that can help you learn and unlearn the leadership skills that you are looking for:
1. "Only he can be a leader who never loses hope" - M.K Gandhi
2. "We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope" - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
3. “I am fundamentally an optimist. Whether that comes from nature or nurture, I cannot say. Part of being optimistic is keeping one’s head pointed toward the sun, and one’s feet moving forward. There were many dark moments when my faith in humanity was sorely tested, but I would not and could not give myself up to despair. That way lays defeat and death” - “Long Walk to Freedom, The Autobiography of Nelson Mandela” written by Nelson Mandela in 1994.
- J. R. D. Tata 6. “Exceptional leaders don't impart just vision, rather they cultivate the emergence of vision”
- Sudha Murthy
7. “Performance leads to recognition. Recognition brings respect. Respect enhances power. Humility and grace in one’s moments of power enhance the dignity of an organization”
- Narayana Murthy
8. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit”
- Will Durant 9. “Self-belief is an essential aspect of development and if you are not winning, you’ll never acquire it”
- Anita Bhogle and Harsha Bhogle
11. “At the end of the day, it's not about what you have or even what you've accomplished. It's about what you've done with those accomplishments. It's about who you've lifted up, who you've made better. It is about what you've given back" (23)”
- Denzel Washington, A Hand to Guide Me
12. "All change is hard at first, messy in the middle, and gorgeous at the end”
- Robin Sharma
13. "Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way"
- General George Patton
14. "A leader is a dealer in hope"
- Napoleon Bonaparte
15. “If you can't fly then run if you can't run then walk if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward” - Martin Luther King, Jr.
16. "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"
- Winston S. Churchill 17. “Losing is not my enemy...fear of losing is my enemy”
- Rafael Nadal 18. "A man who wins is a man who thinks he can"
- Roger Federer
19. "The great leaders are not the strongest, they are the ones who are honest about their weaknesses"
- Simon Sinek
20. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning” - Bill Gates 21. “Today has to be better than yesterday and tomorrow has to be better than today. This is all I care [about]”
- Gopichand P
22. “Don't criticize yourself while you're creating”
- Adam Grant 23. "Leadership is only about creating more leaders" - Annamalai. K 24. "The key to successful leadership today is influence, not authority" - Kenneth Blanchard 25. "As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others" - Bill Gates