“Pioneer - Certificate program in Entrepreneurship & Business management”
This Certificate Program in Entrepreneurship and Business Management (referred as CPEBM) is designed to be an introduction for under-graduate & post graduate students to the exciting world of entrepreneurship. This is an oft-used term that at once seems exciting, mysterious and forbidden. This course intends to demystify it and give students a glimpse of the science and process behind it.
The program aims to provide additional learner centric graded skill oriented practical training, with the primary objective of kindling the entrepreneurial instincts in students of the institution. Even if students opt for a more traditional employment opportunity in organizations of repute or in their own family-run business, in this new age of management, most employee-Managers are expected to work as Intrapreneurs within the security cocoon of the traditional business - these entrepreneurial thinking skills and methods will come extremely handy.
The main objectives of the program are:
- To acquaint and make students fully aware of the Industry expectations from graduate students.
- To improve employment potential of students of the institution.
- To bridge the skill gaps and make students industry ready.
- To provide an opportunity to students to develop interdisciplinary skills.
- 15 hours per week i.e 5 days a week, 3 hours per day
- Assessment will be conducted post one week of the program
- Assessments will be 100 marks multiple choice (1 mark per question)
- Participant need to score minimum 45 marks to be eligible for course certification
HOW TO APPLY?
Step 1. Request an application by registering with Course Fee - online
Step 2. Receive an application link online - submit / Get your admit card
Step 3. Access your candidate login credentials to pursue course
Online on LMS Portal
Rs. 30,000 (Incl. of 18% GST) per participant
Tech - Final years (BE), Non-Tech - Commerce - Final years (BCom / BBM / BA), PG - MBA Graduates