Fri, 27 Jan|
Know yourself - Beach Camping for Leaders!
Wake up to awesome people, expand your creativity, turn your ideas into action plans, explore local cafes, find your tribe, and work on your most pressing challenges & dreams, collectively.
Time & Location
27 Jan, 9:00 pm – 13 Feb, 7:30 am
Gokarna, Gokarna, Karnataka, India
About the event
Know yourself - Beach Camping for Leaders!
This is a creative adventure, a growth-oriented program designed to Know oneself. The most inspirational leaders are people who know themselves. Come let yourself outside your comfort zone, and find inspiration, a strong network of awesome people, and magic.
- The most inspirational aspects of leaders who know themselves.
- Leadership is developed from the inside out.
- About strengths and weaknesses without any embarrassment or defensiveness.
- Confidence in understanding and liking themselves
- Communicate with confidence
1. Write down your top three strengths.
2. How can you use these to the best effect?
3. Write down three weaknesses that need to be developed.
4. What can you do to improve these areas?
Get Picked up from Bangalore starting at 9:15 PM from the following pick-up points:
a. CoRE Centre for leadership: 8:45 PM
b. Team Parikrama: 9:15 PM
c. Goraguntepalya Metro station: 9:30 PM
Bid bye to Bangalore for a while
-Wake up to the Sunshine, being the day by witnessing some of the best views of the Western Ghats.
-Refresh and Relax for a while - Finish your Bf and start to the mighty mountains - Yana.
-On reaching Yana Trek to the top - Witness some amazing natural Structure.
-After the Trek Travel to the small, but beautiful waterfalls to jump in and play - Vibhuti falls, Finish your Lunch here.
-Visit Mirjan Fort
-Head to the base camp and call it a day with loads of memories.
-Brave it camping.
-Campfire, Sing & Dance to the rhythm of ocean waves.
-Refresh at the Campsite, and assemble for the Beach Trek.
-Visit the temple street of Gokarna
-Finish your Bf at the Main Beach, and carry on with the Beach Trek.
-Visit Kudle Beach Cliff
-Visit Om Beach
-Visit Half Moon
-Have an early dinner and pack up to leave for Bangalore.
Cost of the Activity: 5,350 INR only/- (Inclusive of applicable taxes) - the Registration Confirmation through payment - Via: Bank Transfer, Google Pay/ Phone Pay.
Note: Team Parikrama is CoRE's Outdoor Adventure Partner and payments shall be paid to:
Bank Details: Name: Team Parikrama
A/C No: 06951010001762
IFS Code: CNRB0010695
Branch Name: Canara Bank, Amarjothi Nagar.
- Accommodation in Tents on a 2/3 sharing basis.
- Veg and non-veg food
- Breakfast, Lunch
- Dinner on 2 Days
- Leadership sessions focused on Know yourself.
- Trek to Yana
- Trek to Vibothi Waterfalls
- Visit Mirjan Fort
- Beach Trek at Gokarna
- Non-A/C Transport from Bangalore to Bangalore. Depending on the number of participants.
- We require a minimum of 10 members to confirm the event
- In case we fail to obtain the required minimum, a full refund or the option to transfer to any other event will be provided. (Option of transfer shall be subject to payment/refund of balance amount if any)
Things To Carry
- A Cheerful Smile
- Sturdy and waterproof backpack (It will be advised that you pack light)
- Water bottles (at least 2 liters of water)
- Fresh clothes for 2 days
- Extra set of clothes
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Toiletries (Shampoo, towel, toothpaste, tissue paper, etc.)
- Energy Food ( Chocolate bars)
- Personal medication (if any)
- Allergy medication (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- A torch (in case of emergency)
- Umbrella or rain jacket (Monsoon is here)
- While we try to create luxury - Travel is a pleasure on the trip. The locations that we host are remote places and we do our best to arrange the basic facilities. The goal is to be outdoors.
- The Food that shall be provided will be Basic Veg/Non-Veg Food.
- Make use of bin - Put Litter in its place, do not trash your travel.
- CoRE/Team Parikrama shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewelry, etc. Kindly take care.
- In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns, expect a little delay in reaching the destination.
- The itinerary is subject to the weather forecast.
- Since our activities are conducted near and around water, alcohol, and drugs are strictly prohibited during the trip/camping for everyone's safety. If anyone is found violating the rules, we will have to ask them to leave our property immediately.
For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money. Standard Cancellation charges are applicable.
We Look forward to your participation.
With a Love for Adventurous Learning,
CoRE Centre for Leadership