Tue, 24 Jan|
CoRE Ski Institute
Basic Ski Leadership Course!
Welcome, New Year with a Basic Leadership course. Learn from reliable National and International ski instructors associated with us.
Time & Location
24 Jan, 7:00 pm – 06 Feb, 4:30 pm
CoRE Ski Institute , Munsyari, Uttarakhand 262554, India
About the event
Is skiing on the bucket list? Have you ever skied before? Want to learn how to ski?
Here is an opportunity to fulfill your dream. We have some inspiring leaders and reliable National and International ski instructors associated with us. Our Best 14 Days Basic Ski Leadership Course Program is here:
Day 1:: Arrive at CoRE Ski Institute. Munsyari, Uttarakhand, India.
Welcome and check-in. Welcome drink and later Dinner
Day 2:: Morning Tea and then breakfast later meet our Ski representatives and trainers. Today you will hold gear & seek information from the sessions and there’ll be an opportunity to select the ski colors and shoes. Acclimatize and rest for the day.
Day 3 to 5:: Morning Tea and finish your breakfast later at the campsite, meet our Ski representatives and trainers. Later move to Ski Slopes which will be a half-day exercise on the snow including a short lesson to stand and balance with a ski and get a chance to get your legs back into action. Back to Ski School have Lunch and Dinner and retire for the day.
Day 6 to 8:: Training days will be focused on developing your personal Ski skills. You’ll learn about Stance and Balance and get an introduction to the Core Competencies. Training will cover level 1-3 teaching progressions.
Day 9 to 13:: You will learn about rotation, and edging and cover Core Competencies in more detail. The session will include ‘Leadership Training’ and the ‘Forces in Skiing’. By the end of this training block, you will have an understanding of the fundamental skills and the level 1 course standards. On these training days, you’ll have an opportunity to practice freestyle Skiing at Slopes.
Day 14:: Finish your breakfast here and check out from the campsite with loads of memories, and be inspired by leaders around.
Note: The dates are subject to change, keeping in view the weather and snowfall conditions.
What will you learn/experience during your time here?
• Leadership session focused on need -Enlightened leaders recognize that each individual is different from others and has a choice that is unique in a shared environment. Need that drives an individual, physiological needs, and other needs such as the need to engage social need and belong to something (affiliation), we need to explore and learn these need as we grow to be a leader, and the need to have an understood individuals choice (self-assertion). There is a need to be met by creating an environment where there is a win-win situation between people’s personal needs and organizational goals.
A leader needs to recognize the sense of self-determination when they have a voice in what they do, where they go, and when they believe that their actions make a difference. Individuals need a feeling of community, trust, love, and respect where there is space for enjoyment, work with imagination, innovation, and creativity encouraged that make a difference in life.
- What does this mean for you as a leader?
- How can you create an organization that meets the needs of people?
Cost of the Activity: 15,350 INR only/-
(Inclusive of applicable taxes) - the Registration Confirmation through payment - Via: Bank Transfer, Google Pay/ Phone Pay. Note: Team Parikrama is CoRE's Outdoor Adventure Partner and payments shall be paid to:
Bank Details: Name: Team Parikrama
A/C No: 06951010001762
IFS Code: CNRB0010695
Branch Name: Canara Bank, Amarjothi Nagar.
- Experience Leadership Skill Focused on NEEDS
- Ski session
- Food (Breakfast+Lunch+Dinner)
- Ski equipment
- Instructor fees
- Transportation to our ski center (we will assist you in making arrangements)
- Medical Insurance
- Accommodation in Rooms on a 2/3 sharing basis.
- Basic Veg food only
- We require a minimum of 10 members to confirm the event
- In case we fail to obtain the required minimum, a full refund or the option to transfer to any other event will be provided. (Option of transfer shall be subject to payment/refund of the balance amount if any)
Nearest Airport: Delhi
Nearest Railway Station: Haldwani
* Regular bus/taxi services at affordable rates are available from Haldwani, Railway station.
Things To Carry
We will provide mountaineering equipment and all specialized clothing required during the course. However, participants are required to carry the following:-
- A Cheerful Smile
- Sturdy and waterproof backpack (It will be advised that you pack light)
- Water bottles (at least 2 liters of water)
- Fresh clothes for all the days
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Toiletries (Shampoo, towel, toothpaste, tissue paper, etc.)
- Energy Food ( Chocolate bars)
- Personal medication (if any)
- Allergy medication (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- A torch (in case of emergency)
- Hike/Sports shoes
- Woolen Socks
- Woolen gloves & cap
- Thermals undergarments
- Wind & waterproof jacket
- While we try to create luxury - Travel is a pleasure on the trip. The locations that we host are remote places and we do our best to arrange the basic facilities. The goal is to be outdoors.
- The Food that shall be provided will be Basic Veg/Non-Veg Food.
- Make use of bin - Put Litter in its place, do not trash your travel.
- Team Parikrama shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewelry, etc. Kindly take care.
- In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns, expect a little delay in reaching the destination.
- Since our activities are conducted near and around water, alcohol, and drugs are strictly prohibited during the trip/camping for everyone's safety. If anyone is found violating the rules, we will have to ask them to leave our property immediately.
You can transfer your tickets to your friends for all the above choices. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money. Standard Cancellation charges are applicable.
Basic Leadership Course!
Join us in the Basic Leadership Course.