About the Course
For School students to initiate their leadership journey @CoRE Inc, Bengaluru.
Training Facility: ISL School of Leadership, Kanakapura.
A unique opportunity for the participants to gain first hand experience in Activity based learning activities and enable them to work in diverse teams and get introduced to ideas of a modern-day leader.
Over the course of 3 days, the participant will be exposed to:
1. Experiential and Action based learning.
2. The dynamics of a modern-day leader.
3. Learn to, be disciplined, encourage, empower and respect, etc.,
4. Out of your comfort zone experiences, Real time problem solving, etc.,
5. Personal growth through self-realization and self-actualization.
6. Accepting diverse views and work to achieve a common goal by building team spirit and team work.
7. State art of the Art trainers and coaches to initiate one’s leadership journey.
Students of age 14-17
Batch 1: 21st, 22nd, 23rd October 2022.
Batch 2: 9th, 10th, 11th December 2022.
Duration: 3 Days and 2 Nights.
Batch Size: 30
Cost: Rs. 20,000/-
Trainee’s kit comprising of hoodie, bottle, journals and stationery.
Excludes: Travel to training facility and Personal Expenses.
Your Mentor / Coach
Engineer with an MBA from IIM, Bangalore, has a vast range of experience of over 12 years with multiple MNCs; Life Coach with a focus on ethical leadership. She anchors the leadership learning vertical of CoRE and curriculum design. She is passionate about helping young adults build value system and their authentic personality.