About the Course
For Final year UG and PG students and freshers to learn about Leadership practices @CoRE Inc, Bengaluru.
Training Facility: ISL School of Leadership, Kanakapura.
A unique opportunity for the participants to learn, understand and appreciate the nuances and paradigms of leadership attributes and practices required in the modern-day corporate world.
Over the course of 3 days, the participant will be exposed to:
1. Understanding Oneself and traits, strengths to leverage and weaknesses to overcome.
2. The dynamics of a modern-day leader.
3. Authentic Leadership, Empathy, EI, Ethical and Corporate Leadership, etc.,
4. Working in diverse teams, out of your comfort zone experiences, Real time problem solving, etc.,
5. Personal growth through self-realization and self-actualization.
6. Accepting and Encouraging differences and different views and solutions.
7. State art of the Art trainers and coaches to mentor in one’s leadership journey.
Final year UG and PG Students.
To be Announced. For further queries, please mail to email@example.com
Batch Size: 30
Cost: Rs. 25,000/-
Trainee’s kit comprising of hoodie, bottle, journals and stationery.
Excludes: Travel to training facility and Personal Expenses.
Your Mentor / Coach
Engineer with an MBA from IIM, Bangalore, has a vast range of experience of over 12 years with multiple MNCs; Life Coach with a focus on ethical leadership. She anchors the leadership learning vertical of CoRE and curriculum design. She is passionate about helping young adults build value system and their authentic personality.